About Me

My photo
あ な は ず っ と 一 緒 に い っ た い

Monday, April 28, 2008

Lost & Change

I'm lost myself
My brave, confident, optimistic, patient
All are lost, I can't found them
Where, where you go?
Nowadays of me
Is weak, introverted, pessimistic, irascible
Cause of those are lost
I'm lost my friend too
I lost those all believe me
I lost those all love and care about me
I lost all and all
Far, I'm far away from you all
I can't get, I can't received
What you all show, what you all give
I also can't to express, to communicate
Until that I also can't understood myself
I can't believe that I still can alive
Lost parts of memories
I can't remember what I say
All of the words I say, all are joke
I can't remember what I done
What I'm promise you all
I can't done for you always
All promises will become lies
I become unfaithfulness
I never to take care
To pay attention to you
So I always make you feel disappointed
I don't know why
Why I've already changed
How I've changed
When I've changed
Felt loss
Can't win the war of life
Started feel hard to breathe
Friends, I need you all
Help me
Catch me out from the trap
Don't give loneliness a chance
Don't let me alone
Maybe I get deserve much better
Missing you
I'm happy, cause you are smiling
I'm sad, cause you are crying
I'm feel shy when face to you
My feelings are changed by you
Cause I'm lost myself
So I can't imagine that the life without you
Try
I'm trying to changed, to be better
But I need the time
I need the chance
So could you......?
Waiting For Me~

No comments: