About Me

My photo
あ な は ず っ と 一 緒 に い っ た い

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

give you.docx / jin give you .docx by 2010~

Ur computer also no my any thing……..

One year..

Tomorrow is 16 jor

We can over???

I dun knw…..

16~ ya today 16…but you like nothing…juz with tracy go watch movie

So? If no guess wrong…he go too…tht sure I think, u 2 how, I dono….

Still same…no say all…last nite my choice is rite? I don think so

Why? Dono…act u didn’t change…I really really dono u still wan with me for wht…and why

Like b4? Scare not ngam u thn still got me?

So faz…he juz leave you nearly 1 month only…

K bro…k bro nt like tht 1…u should knw u gt a bf...

Repair comp…ur comp at ur room…one boy and one girl…haiz…izzit im invisible?

Seem like got some regret edi…dono lel…wht should I do…

Be fren also cant…2gether bt u still like tht…fan~!!

Really wan make till fren also cant do and hate me meh?

Dono hw tell u those…ur pi qi like tht…tell u sure angry…

Dono wht you thinking…u cant give me believe edi…u should knw…

Why u never try make me believe back u…

If got a girl wif me like tht…u sure break wif me edi…

Jin…really la…think wht I say…understand me plz…really xin ku…haiz…

Sorry dear………….i love u..TT I duno I be4 make u like tat sad like tat disappointed

I wont do tat again!! I promise!! This real

Love u

Don write dude there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wont do tht again!!!!! Promise shit!!!how real u tell me!!!! U really love me please think of me!!! Im not ur kakak!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________


Yuan lai break with u ad u wont chase me back

U really give up me ad

Hug u u also no feel with me

Fine

I answer u..yesterday he is help me make my computer thn with daddy mummy at fitting room watch movie

I really no think tat u will break with me

Mayb u really hate me more thn love me

I think hate u

I think scold u

I think treat u bad

But I will cry

I dun knw y

U can tell me??

U really no love me any more??

Dono…coz I dono wht u thinking edi…

I still love u…but not at all…and I edi cant believe u at all edi…tht real…

Virus…im not dono comp at all…why don’t tell me?

Izzit pass then don take out say? But I don think u will…

Always juz u ask me cant do this cant do tht…but u do at all

Try frm me this side think plz…u now do de thing…is whn u are alone…no hav bf

But now have bf…you should think…if change…me n u change…we now are nt bf n gf edi

Mayb not fren also…act say break wif u…nt I suddenly think dao thn say out…

Is I edi thinking for long time…you suit me or nt…izzit I wan my wife is like u…

Wht should I do lel? Haiz…who can tell me?

27oct I dun knw y I will see back this..after I saw wat u write u cry..

But nw I with u is really together back..im u wan tat wife??

Sorry tat last time make u like tat, I knw im wrong..nw I wont do like be4

Trust me dear….i really because of u change to nw de jin..

Loveu forever dear..muacks

We come KK a month plus edi…izzit got change?

Really very regret come KK, y tht times im very very very stupid will gether wif u…

Frm so far walk to there take money for u…juz think u got thing can eat…wont b hungry but!!

Ask u save money give u scold back lin c back…tot who am i…very regret…Im edi disappointed on u…I say really!!!...hate…wht will change…sure will say me smoking…ya!! Im smoking…except smoking still got other can say??u got think abt ur parent…juz knw fren only…now im thinking im really ur bf or nt…b ur fren better b ur bf! Frm start until now also same…regret come kk wif u…!!!!!!!!!!!dmn!!!!!!!!

No comments: