About Me

My photo
あ な は ず っ と 一 緒 に い っ た い

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

11.11.2008

11November
wht a nice number...
bored in class 2day
my Jin absent
coz of cousin marry...
alone...go sega play...
no that mood to play
lose few round on racing
sick...although past few days
still haven recover all
uncomfortable...
hate sick...
miss so miss my Jin
now still go eat wedding dinner
so bored at home...
nothing to play...nothing to do
tml morning also cant meet
omg...haiz...fast fast
don wan over like this...
please time...past faster...
i wan meet my Jin faster...
no phone again...><
canot msg...canot chat...
haiz...
wana exam soon...
dono how...hope i can do it...hope i can pass it...
worried...my exam result...
My loving Jin
how u now?
happy?
2day at car seem crazy...too happy n tired jor mayb
got listen mine dun eat sour and dun drink cool drink?
hope u got listen la...
it good for your healthy...please care your healthy...
this you promise b4...
B..
Jin...
Laopo...
miss you o><...when you back o?

No comments: