About Me

My photo
あ な は ず っ と 一 緒 に い っ た い

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thats My New Life...

I am happy
I am sad
I am angry
I am hate
I have family
I have lover
I have best friend
I have dreams
I get hurt
I get love
I get betray
I got hope
I got dreams
Thats all past and all gone...
I am happy now
I don't feel sad in this moment
I will angry but depend on who you're 
I hate nobody care about me but there're not
I have a best family who love me always
I am waiting to someone who love me willing to be my lover
I meet best friends who like me accompany me support me
I have a nice dream every night
I get hurt but treat it as the experience
I will keep in heart those who're love me
I try to learn how wont get betray from other
I hope i will get the better life always
I got many new dreams to achieve
Thats my new life...Thats new of me...
The Rainbow Show After A Rain
I Will Be More Better After I'm Drop...
Secret told YonG, You Will Better Than Today, You Will Be More Strong~!

No comments: